Saturday, February 16, 2008

An award from a friend.

Today I recieved some nice news. Margaret from the blog "The Earthly Paradise" passed on an E for Excellence blogging award to me, I'm not sure how official this is but I have to say that it means alot to me because I enjoy her blog and her views on the Arts and Crafts Movement. Here is what she wrote:

"Thanks, Bebe! This is my first award so I'm quite excited. I'd like to pass this award along to Paula at The Beautiful Life, who inspires me with her creative needlework. Also to Brad, at Tree Frog Furniture, who always writes such informative and interesting posts on Arts and Crafts Furniture, and finally to Tracy, at Pink Purl, who always inspires with her creative posts."
I'd like to thank Margaret for her kind words and I'd like to thank everyone that is taking the time to read my blog, I'd also like to thank Marc at The WoodWhisperer Network who inspired me to start this and has been working so hard to promote online education in woodworking.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Hi Brad,
I'm not sure how official it is either! But I figure we both deserve it. The new wall cabinet looks great! I look forward to seeing how the carving will turn out.
~Margaret